Welcome to the Autumn Book Tag! I didn’t get tagged by anyone, and instead of doing the tags I was tagged for I’m doing this instead!
1. What is your favorite thing about Autumn?
I like that the weathers just right. You can wear sweaters, jeans, and boots, and look fabulous.
2. What book reminds you of your school days?
Hmmm. . .I don’t know, maybe Size 14 is not Fat Either by Meg Cabot. Or The Beginning of Everything.
3. What book cover reminds you of Autumn?
I don’t know, maybe Queen of Shadows because of the red in the cover.
4. What is your favorite horror or Halloween story?
I don’t really read horror books, they freak me out to much.
5. What is your favourite horror or Halloween film?
This Is Halloween. Fun fact: I have the same birthday as Tim Burton, and I went through a Tim Burton phase (actually I’m still kinda going through it)
6. What Fall book release are you most looking forward to?
WINTER! WINTER! WINTER! WINTER!
7. What Autumn movie release are you most anticipating?
Mocking Jay part 2.
8. What are three books you plan to read this Autumn?
I don’t know, I should make seasonal TBR. I do want to read Winter tough, and I want to try and finish City of Glass. Also finish the POJ series.
Everyone since I wasn’t officially tagged!